Wednesday, August 11, 2010

just a moment

So I'm just gonna rant for a sec...


 
      Time to time things come up. I deal with whatever head on. I don't like debris lingering.  Its funny though, one minute I can say it doesn't really matter. Then on my soul, it weights me down.

"When your soul is uneasy, you try to settle it with little things..."

   Sometimes I sleep late, not wanting to think and analyze anything. Sometimes I cant sleep, emptiness kinda creates an echo. When your soul is uneasy, you try to settle it with little things. I like Reese's, cheesecake, and cake(sweets) in general. Its not funny. I don't know. I find comfort in that. A moment to laugh, to sing, to dance, to dream, to breathe, to try to love... again. Either way, there's work to do, and I don't have time for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment