Saturday, July 24, 2010

cleanse

Art Credit: ketchup-suicide.
Something about bathing. Strange right?
The act of cleansing consists of removing impurities. 
I love the water, the warmth, the smells...sounds familiar.

I find myself holding on to a lot. 
I didn't ask to. Nor do I practice. 
You just look around time to time and see familiar pieces and wonder.
Why are you here?

Maybe my aura consists of something?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not.
My genuine affection and care has been diluted by societies inner exchange of false visuals.
I rid of the aroma daily, watching it all drain.

Still in my heart I feel... 

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the line, "My genuine affection and care has been diluted by societies" I understand it and I appreciate your words, but I don't think you should let people ruin your 'genuine affection'.

    If you find somebody taking advantage of you love, just take it away from them, but don't that one person spoil it for somebody who would truely cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Christian!

    ReplyDelete