Monday, May 10, 2010

waited and hated and faded

For the longest, I felt the need to be loved. Though in this need, I tried to find myself. I believed I needed to be loved in order to be complete. I needed someone to love me so I knew that guy in the mirror was someone. I needed to be loved, so I could love me. I was afraid walking this planet by myself. No more.

"the idea of "love" is beautiful."

 At this point in life, I don't believe in marriage, relationships of any kind. I do cherish the genuine essence of a connection with someone. Nothing is forever, but the idea of "love" is beautiful. Like any idea, its man made. I read somewhere "construit pour ĂȘtre seul." Means "built to be alone." Destiny is made by decisions made in the present, I just decided.

Many wont agree, "love heals all" or "love will come" or my favorite, "your crazy." That's fine. "I see and hear everything and still smile...yet Im no god"

2 comments:

  1. The "idea" of love is beautiful. I now believe people just love the thought of "love" or being "in love" but really don't know what it means or what it takes. Loving yourself is what counts.

    ReplyDelete