Monday, May 3, 2010

Many many moons

Actions of course speak louder then words. Simplistic jesters leave more powerful messages.
Seen all times, highs and lows. Taken the light and tough blows. Might try to rock me yet I know this dance all too well. Might add a new step but venture a bet, there's never regret. Silly, this number wont last long.

No need for anger, dismiss them all. No need for words, cold shoulders from vixens to fix them.
Remember now, we might share the same planet, but this moon here...no access granted.The distance, it aint gonna hurt me, the cold, it aint gonna erk me.

Think of it this way, if this moon comes down, I'll be crushing into you. The damages...catastrophic.

-Mahad
Je devais ĂȘtre seul
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Je pense que c 'est un grand poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. My favorite line, "No need words, cold shoulders from vixens to fix them."

    ReplyDelete