Friday, April 16, 2010

title it you

I always felt like I was missing something. I can be a little impatient but Id always wondered whats next or how long. As a kid, they tell your age, let you know the life expectancy and expect you to fulfill it with "dignity" and "success". So I always felt the time ticking. Its always up a stream rather with the flow, not in the sense of hardship but understanding.

Some can pick a title and follow it, others search and wonder while many fall into a fix by force. Have you ever thought, whats life as an animal? There purpose and mental anguish figuring it out? Its funny, cause we divide and title everything to the T.They roam here bound by the forces of nature and the hereditary tendency of their ancestors. I could sit here and tell you life means nothing or ask why are we here and go back and forth on religion and society. I'm not. See it how you feel, feel and wonder.

Photobucket
I feel, as if I'm fulfilling temporary fixes. Like the seasons change, or high and low we go...all the way to the end..."Cant let just anybody hold me". I guess I shouldn't say too much, or "they" might send a pretty little rock down my throat.

I just read this and said, "Its like sharing with a wall..." guess its better that way. shh.

1 comment: