Thursday, April 22, 2010

defeat

As a kid I hated the dark...not knowing what would come out within it...its strange cause now I feel comfort in it. Black is my favorite.

I began in a box, and little by little breaking down walls and discovering, confirming, and reconsidering. Times where I'd isolate, finding comfort in it...knowing only I will know all about me. Times where these walls put strain in my communication...where I felt I couldn't connect...skeptical in so many ways.Times when I'd reach out, knowing I wouldn't get an answer. Times where mirrors had there colorful adjectives... "these nights are haunting me, I don't wanna run..." I just want to leave.

"Splash a little color, give me something to believe" put on a song, and just breathe.

Our spirits feed on our imagination...how quickly in our heads can we feel "defeated" when in reality...nothing is set in stone. One wall down...

Photobucket
Art Credit: by Ketchup Suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment