Thursday, January 7, 2010

one by one

In an earlier encounter, I found myself staring into the eyes of a bold face lie. Yup, in the work place. I understand, these folks mean shit to me, but for a professional to have to speak in such a matter. Disgusting. Tell me, does being a bitch ass make your world seem worth it?

Photobucket

Why do humans feel like they need to create this facade. Seems like you speak of one thing and act another. Seems like this fictitious world corrupted you, now you strive to live an image. I'd rip that picture into pieces. Falling for lights, falling for the words. Falling for the ridiculous man mad reality. Did you think this was about you? What did she say, "Everything you touch will fall" one by one.


come as you are.

2 comments:

  1. I need to post this at work ...you hit the nail on the head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel you on facade's too many people put on acts but my favorite quote by Fanny Brice is a quote I tend to think of everytime I am faced with people like this: "Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?"

    ReplyDelete