Saturday, January 2, 2010

how far again

Photobucket

They said by this age I should of been this. They said at this time I'd be there. I just said no.

In this thing called time, we are limited. True, though we may feel "free", are we? I wont go there, not now anyways. I'm not following what another human being said needs to be. Yes at this time, I "feel" liberated. hmm I love how the human psyche can struggle with your "emotions". Patterns, structures, and repetitive natures begin to be recognized as reality, rather then common activity. Never questioned, just consumed as is.

"Are you telling me they lied to me??"
So much power, yet we just sleep. Fear, anger, hate, I digress.
We question so much within, yet never speak out loud. How far will that take you?

Take your damn time, yet live as if its the last... how far again?

1 comment: