Monday, September 5, 2011

asseoir avec moi

   Mother would force us to eat dinner together, we'd always rush and leave. Father would of course lead the way.   Lady if you could force us one more time. I can imagine how her heart would flutter in sadness. Sitting here in bed eating by myself wondering: if I go tomorrow, I wouldn't be surrounded by anyone.

"A feeling of empty spaces and soulful symphonies drawn by the divine chaos by day, and the cosmic moon by night." -Mahad 

   One might think of it as an absolute harsh statement, yet it seems... I cant say. My resiliency is allowing detachment become stronger, bitter sweet non the less. A feeling of empty spaces and soulful symphonies drawn by the divine chaos by day, and the cosmic moon by night.  There's a light, the hopeful being that I am. All I can give is another kiss from my lips to the universe, in hopes you can feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment