Sunday, January 23, 2011

born to

   Looking out to the sky, it seems how I feel, and what I receive contradict. In my way of life, giving is unconditional. Though some of our ways and laws of lies we've picked up in this world can get tiresome, I've always kept a strong sense of patiences, in the name of love. I look up with a deep breathe, and live on hope. This world, this divine chaos. My pose, my strength, my fire, it's all from everything around me. What I desire, what I turn away from, it's from the experiences I've endured. Forward to a more minimalist lifestyle. Though at times it can be enlightening, it can become dark. Let everything fall. Let darkness cover all. I love you, and you love me. This, this will always be our light when everything around us falls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment