Monday, October 4, 2010

Anniversary

    One year ago today, I started this blog. Since then I've met many new acquaintances, amazing writers, and gotten some helpful feedback. Through it all, I shared bits and pieces of myself, seeing what others would say. I said from the beginning, I would stay genuine to myself, and would never post anything generic for numbers.

    My vision was to bring the outter perspective of our inner emotions. The way we see storms from the outside. I don't know what the "future" holds, but now more then ever I am more willing to explore it.

"How quickly the storms come and go"

“You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience.”- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin



“Love is the affinity which links and draws together the elements of the world... Love, in fact, is the agent of universal synthesis.” -Pierre Teilhard de Chardin


“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” -Norman Cousins

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou

These quotes alone have opened anew. Thank you all so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment