Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Enfuis (1)

Enfuis


This cigarette burns like my soul.

The more I draw on it...

The more it goes.

They say it glows,

Atleast.... that's what I'm told.

They tell me to just hold on,

And I can make it through.

So, I put it in my palm.

Another lie just to make me burn

Another lie just to make me hurt

Another lie just to make me yearn.

... Now I need another one

Just so I can live...

Another lie

Another cig

By: M. Renelaurent



________




Melodic Inspirations


Music makes me feel as if my soul could speak
Just an utter whisper could even make my knees go weak
Vibe'n to a wordless song, spirit crying to the beat
Wholeness is the only feeling that I ought to seek
Passion ain't even the word I could use to describe
The feelings that seep out and the emotion I feel inside
A melodic inspiration makes me want to cry
I just let the tears flow, doesn't hurt my pride
Let 'em drop down my face cuz I cannot hide
How the melody and my spirit always seem to align
That amazing feeling deep down within my soul
To make it and music become one is my goal.


By: Chanell Higgins



Special thank yous to M. Renelaurent and Chanell Higgins. <3

1 comment: