Saturday, January 30, 2010

Access Granted

Photobucket

ID please.

Flawless Image, flawless demeanor... error error.


Sweet of you not to be all up tight, easy of you to just say "alright"
The signs are in the cup and the tea is brewing.
Before we go any further, look at me and give me eyes... perform bitch... lies lies lies. How I like yo style.

First tell me everything I need to hear, confirm yesterdays conversation without fear.
Give me language only the eye can tip, give me false hope so this tree can't get a grip.
I bet yo mouth aint as bullet proof as those feet, since you can dance in and out this street.

If I was any less Id bring you down, wear you out but no. No I say better. I commend your flawless image, but in time someones gonna ask for your ID. Closer and closer, in evaluation. Access Denied.

Follow me.

1 comment: